Distinguishing between Gastro-oesophageal reflux (GOR) and Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) in infants is critical to providing appropriate treatment and avoiding over classifying infants…
Latest Baby Reflux News...
- PPIs for infant reflux?
- Is Infant croup linked to reflux?
- Avoiding over-prescribing medications for infant GORD*
- Formula: Neocate
- Music and noise helps your baby to be calm
- Cough & throat clearing symptoms tested for reflux.
- Strawberries and Reflux
- Guide to asking for help
- Prop up the cot on bricks?
- Cows’ milk allergy in young going undiagnosed, claims charity